Margin requirement for opening new positions will be calculated based on the new reduced leverage however the Margin value will be based on the initial leverage. By restarting the client’s trading terminal (i.e. platform) this value will change in order to reflect the new leverage.
- An internal mail will be send to the client informing him of the leverage change as well as to restart his trading terminal,in order for account margin calculations to fully reflect the new reduced leverage.
- A possible reduction in leverage may cause liquidation of some or all of the client’s positions.
- No micro lots are allowed for accounts with Equity over $10,000
- 1:500 leverage is offered on the Micro STP/ECN accounts only. This offer is subject to change based on the client trade sizes
- 1:200 Leverage on STP/ECN can be offered subject to approval and on case to case bases based on balance, trade sizes and strategy assessments.